Impressive and well appointed, our contemporary Barton chalet offers stunning sea views over the sandy Norfolk coastline, close to Great Yarmouth and the Norfolk Broads. Have a look at our video on the right.
About our Barton chalet
Our most superior chalet, Barton is a real home from home on your self-catering holiday on the Norfolk coast, with a 4 star chalet Award for VisitEngland. Having been redesigned from a two bedroom accommodation into one large one bedroom. Barton is ideal for a couple’s romantic seaside getaway or for a smaller family to enjoy. Barton offers a spacious and stylish accommodation option with comfortable leather suite, soft leather dining chairs and a second flat screen TV in the bedroom. With unrivalled sea views overlooking our beautiful sandy beach, Barton boasts its own patio area complete with table and chairs, just perfect for summer evenings spent dining outside.
Set within the grounds of Wakefield Court Beach, our Barton chalets have easy access to all the amenities and attractions of the local area, including the peaceful Norfolk Broads, the energetic town of nearby Great Yarmouth and the historic city of Norwich. Nearby, you’ll find family entertainments, an indoor swimming pool, local shops, pubs, wine bar, restaurants and takeaways all within easy walking distance, as well as an abundance of quality restaurants and eating places in the local area.
- Situated at Wakefield Court Beach, probably the UK`s smallest and most exclusive holiday park!
- One large bedroom – sleeps 2/3 with addition of Zbed.
- King size bed!
- Furnished lounge/diner with 32” flatscreen LCD TV & additional LCD TV to bedroom.
- Own patio area overlooking the sea with table and chairs
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, ceramic hob, microwave and fridge
- Modern shower room and toilet
- Free WIFI zone
- Fully double glazed and with heating to all rooms.
- Green energy usage policy see Ts & Cs
- Barton tariff includes beds made up for your arrival and 1 towel set per guest (bath/hand)
- Use of on-site guest laundry room, with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities
- Own adjacent parking bay in private car park
- Check in from 4pm on day of arrival
- Barton chalet is a non-smoking accommodation
- Book with confidence – 4 star chalet Award for VisitEngland
- Items supplied-washing up liquid, handsoap, 2 x toilet rolls, black sacks, white sacks, antibacterial spray, bleach, washing up cloth and scourer.
This Barton chalet has one larger double bedroom with King size bed and a LCD TV, Zbed for a child, sleeps 2/3, super sea views from lounge with 32" LCD TV, 4 star chalet VisitEngland award, free Wifi zone. Own patio overlooking the sea. Sorry No pets. Weekly tariff from £550 to £850.
This Barton chalet has one larger double bedroom with King size bed and a LCD TV, Zbed for a child, sleeps 2/3, super sea views from lounge with 32" LCD TV, 4 star chalet VisitEngland award, free Wifi zone. Own patio overlooking the sea. Pet friendly. Weekly tariff from £550 to £850.