Arrivals during Covid-19
COVID SECURE MEASURES FOR 2021
We are hoping that these restrictions can be lifted/modified by July 2021.
- On arrival, please park in your numbered parking bay.
Due to current social distancing policy, keys will be left for you in your property, if you are unsure of the property number that you are allocated please contact us before arrival as reception will not be open.
- From the 14th September it is a legal requirement for businesses to collect visitor data to support the NHS Test and Trace system. You will need to supply your full name, address and contact phone number, before arrival.
- From the 24th September , the new NHS COVID-19 app and QR code will be available for guest registration.
- Arrival times
BARTON, HICKLING & PINE LODGE are 5pm
BEACHSIDE HOUSE is 5pm.
- Towels If you are staying in the HICKLING, BARTON or PINE LODGE accommodations you will need to bring towels.
- Bedding All bedding is provided and beds are made up for you on arrival. Note: All guests in all properties are requested to strip all beds on departure due to new Covid-19 regs.
- Parking is strictly limited to one vehicle per accommodation in a numbered bay. Except for BEACHSIDE HOUSE which has parking for three vehicles in the shared car park and PINE LODGE which has parking for two vehicles.
- Security Deposits are required before arrival for
BEACHSIDE HOUSE £250
Please telephone with card details prior to arrival.
- Energy use -
HICKLING & BARTON - Electricity is by £1 pre-payment meter*
PINE LODGE -Electricity and LPG gas by meter reading*
*Barton chalets & Pine Lodge have 50 units free credit included per week - See Ts & Cs
BEACHSIDE HOUSE - Oil & Electricity included.
- Departures - Please vacate strictly by 10am
- Location Our location details can be found LOCATION
- Dogs - if bringing your dog, they must be pre-booked and please remember our conditions DOGS
Beachside House & Pine Lodge are strictly NO PETS.
- Terms and Conditions can be found Ts & Cs
IMPORTANT please see Corona Virus-19 & your holiday for alterations that may affect your stay and now form part of your Terms & Conditions.
Thank you for booking with us at Beachside Holidays Norfolk.
Regards Stu and Lou (Proprietors)