October- May- Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday from £295
There is still so much to see and do in the surrounding area during the off season in Norfolk and also locally close to Beachside Holidays.
Beachside House - available from May 2024 short breaks May-June and then from 20th Sept.
Pine Lodge, Hickling and Barton chalets are available for short breaks October until May.
Please send enquiries for short breaks outside of these times
- Relax in Whites Wine Bar, a 5 minute walk away
- Enjoy a drink and some live music at the California Tavern, just a 10 minute walk.
- Pamper yourself at Imagine Spa just a short drive
- Have a leisurely walk along the beach and see the seals and their pups.
- Visit Thrigby Zoo, just 10 minutes away and open all year, with their tigers, crocodiles, monkeys and much more.
- Visit the fine City of Norwich, 30 minutes away, a top 10 UK shopping destination with a wealth eating places to suit all tastes. Not forgetting the medieval streets and buildings, the Cathedral and of course the Castle Museum.
- A trip to one of the many stately homes in Norfolk.
- Take in a show in Norwich or Cromer, enjoy the thrills of the circus in Great Yarmouth.
- Enjoy a magical trip on the Norfolk Broads.
- Take a ride on one of the nearby steam railways operating.