- On arrival, please park in your numbered parking bay and then come to the reception. I will be pleased to show you into your booked accommodation.
- Arrival times
BARTON, HICKLING & PINE LODGE are strictly between
3pm and 5pm on a Saturday
3pm and 4pm on a weekday.
BEACHSIDE HOUSE is between 4pm and 5pm.
Please do not arrive before these times unless by prior arrangement, as reception will be unattended.
- Towels If you are staying in the HICKLING or PINE LODGE accommodations you will need to bring towels and tea towels unless these have been pre-ordered as an extra.
- Bedding All bedding is provided, beds are made up for you in Pine Lodge, Bartons and Beachside House. Linen packs are provided for the Hicklings.
- Parking is strictly limited to one vehicle per accommodation in a numbered bay. Except for BEACHSIDE HOUSE which has parking for three vehicles in the shared car park.
- Security Deposits are required on arrival for
PINE LODGE £50
BEACHSIDE HOUSE £250
Payable by cash or card
- Energy use -
HICKLING & BARTON - Electricity is by £1 pre-payment meter*
PINE LODGE -Electricity and LPG gas by meter reading*
*Barton chalets & Pine Lodge have 50 units free credit included per week - See Ts & Cs
BEACHSIDE HOUSE - Oil & Electricity included.
- Departures - please vacate your property by 10am leaving it in the same clean and tidy condition.
- Location Our location details can be found HERE
- Dogs - if bringing your dog, they must be pre-booked and please remember our conditions HERE
Beachside House, Pine Lodge, Barton No5 and Hickling No1 are strictly NO PETS.
- Terms and Conditions can be found HERE
Thank you for booking with us at Beachside Holidays Norfolk and we look forward to greeting you at the beginning of your stay.
Regards Nick Sampson (Proprietor)