- On arrival, please park in your numbered parking bay and then come to the reception. I will be pleased to show you into your booked accommodation.
- Arrival times
BARTON, HICKLING & PINE LODGE are between
3pm and 5pm on a Saturday
3pm and 4pm on a weekday.
BEACHSIDE HOUSE is between 4pm and 5pm.
Please do not arrive before these times, as reception may well be unattended.
Late arrivals can normally be arranged, by prior arrangement.
- Towels If you are staying in the HICKLING or PINE LODGE accommodations you will need to bring towels and tea towels unless these have been pre-ordered as an extra.
- Bedding All bedding is provided, beds are made up for you in Pine Lodge, Bartons and Beachside House. Linen packs are provided for the Hicklings.
- Parking is strictly limited to one vehicle per accommodation in a numbered bay. Except for BEACHSIDE HOUSE which has parking for three vehicles in the shared car park.
- Security Deposits are required on arrival for
PINE LODGE £50
BEACHSIDE HOUSE £250
Payable by cash or card
- Energy use -
HICKLING & BARTON - Electricity is by £1 pre-payment meter*
PINE LODGE -Electricity and LPG gas by meter reading*
*Barton chalets & Pine Lodge have 50 units free credit included per week - See Ts & Cs
BEACHSIDE HOUSE - Oil & Electricity included.
- Departures - please vacate your property by 10am leaving it in the same clean and tidy condition.
- Location Our location details can be found LOCATION
- Dogs - if bringing your dog, they must be pre-booked and please remember our conditions DOGS
Beachside House, Pine Lodge, Barton No5 and Hickling No1 are strictly NO PETS.
- Terms and Conditions can be found Ts & Cs
Thank you for booking with us at Beachside Holidays Norfolk and we look forward to greeting you at the beginning of your stay.
Regards Nick Sampson (Proprietor)