Pine Lodge our cosy log cabin on the peaceful Norfolk coast, with beautiful sea views, close to Great Yarmouth and the Norfolk Broads
Fancy staying in an original Norwegian log cabin looking out over the stunning Norfolk coastline? Our cosy Pine Lodge log cabin promises a relaxing and tranquil setting for your self-catering holiday, in comfort and style. Whether you’re looking to snuggle up on a cosy winter break or take a refreshing summer dip in the sea, Pine Lodge is your ideal coastal retreat and your new home from home.
About Pine Lodge
Finished in beautiful solid pine throughout, Pine Lodge is our log cabin self-catering holiday accommodation, offering one double bedroom, one bunk bedroom and an additional "occasional" bedroom with either Zbed or travel cot. With French doors that open out onto a private decking area overlooking the sea and complete with your very own patio furniture, you’ll enjoy the sea views from sunrise to sunset. An additional private alfresco dining area to rear. Own adjacent parking area for 2 cars.
Set in an exclusive location within the grounds of Wakefield Court Beach, you can enjoy all the amenities and attractions of the local area including the serene Norfolk Broads and the exciting seaside resort of nearby Great Yarmouth. Just a few minutes’ walk away, you’ll find family entertainments, an indoor swimming pool, local shops, pubs, restaurants and takeaways – and there are plenty of quality restaurants and eating places to discover nearby!
Our Pine Lodge holiday accommodation is open all year round!
- Situated at Wakefield Court Beach, probably the UK`s smallest and most exclusive holiday park!
- One double bedroom, one bedroom with twin bunks and one single occasional bedroom with Z-bed or travel cot.
- Fully equipped kitchen ideal for self-catering holidays, including ceramic hob, oven, fridge, microwave, etc.
- Comfortable lounge now with flat screen 28" LCD TV
- Additional flat screen LCD TV in the double bedroom
- Modern shower enclosure and w.c.
- Private decking area complete with garden furniture
- Free WIFI zone
- Full LPG gas central heating included (See Ts & Cs)
- Beds made up for you on arrival
- Cot and high chair included
- Use of on-site guest laundry room, with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities
- Own adjacent parking bay in private car park
- Free use of gas BBQ in grounds
- Pine Lodge is a non-smoking accommodation
- Sorry no pets in Pine Lodge.
- Take a look at our live webcam to see the beach views at Pine Lodge today.
- Book with confidence – 4 star chalet Quality in Tourism Award for VisitEngland.
Pine Lodge has one double bedroom with a LCD TV, one bedroom with twin bunks and one single "occasional" bedroom with Z-bed or travel cot, super sea views, a 4 star chalet VisitEngland award, free Wifi zone. Weekly tariff from £295 to £755.
21st july 7 nights
Hickling chalet £695