There is still so much to see and do in the surrounding area during the off season in Norfolk and also locally close to Beachside Holidays.
Beachside House is available for short breaks, Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday end of September until May inclusive, includes full central heating and indoor hot tub! From just £855
Pine Lodge, Barton & Hickling chalets are available for short breaks in March, April, May & October from just £275
- Relax in Whites Wine Bar or enjoy a meal at Moments Restaurant, both only 5 minutes walk.
- Enjoy a drink and some live music at the California Tavern, just a 10 minute walk.
- Pamper yourself at Imagine Spa just a short drive and 25% discount voucher available!
- Have a leisurely walk along the beach and see the seals and their pups.
- Visit Thrigby Zoo, just 10 minutes away and open all year, with their tigers, crocodiles, monkeys and much more.
- Visit the fine City of Norwich, 30 minutes away, a top 10 UK shopping destination with a wealth eating places to suit all tastes. Not forgetting the medieval streets and buildings, the Cathedral and of course the Castle Museum.
- A trip to one of the many stately homes in Norfolk.
- Take in a show in Norwich or Cromer, enjoy the thrills of the circus in Great Yarmouth.
- Enjoy a magical trip on the Norfolk Broads.
- Take a ride on one of the nearby steam railways operating.
half term breaks
now from £325
3, 4 & 7 nights