Some of Our Favourite Local Eating Places
- The Waterside (for waterside location) Main Rd, Rollesby NR29 5EF
Excellent for daily lunches and evening fine dining – lovely location next to Filby Broad.
- Planet Spice Indian Restaurant (great local Indian) 2 Filby Lane, Ormesby Saint Margaret NR29 3JR
Excellent Indian in modern setting. Restaurant to eat in or take away.
- The Maltsters (Lovely location) The Hill, Ranworth, NR13 6AB
T: 01603 270900
Located in a beautiful setting with a large terrace and garden overlooking Ranworth Broad.
- Stokesby Ferry Inn (Lovely location) The Green, Great Yarmouth, Stokesby, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR29 3EX
Good food served in a relaxed bar area, gardens overlooking the river.
- The Ingham Swan (Fine dining) Sea Palling Road, Ingham, NR12 9AB
Enjoy relaxed fine dining in this 14th century coaching inn with award-winning food using locally sourced produce - where north Norfolk meets the Broads.
- The Kings Arms, (Fine dining) Main Road, Fleggburgh, NR29 3AG
A beautiful country restaurant, pub and garden based in the heart of Fleggburgh.
- The Boathouse (Waterside location) Eels Foot Rd, Ormesby St Margaret, NR29 3LP
Set in 11 acres of beautiful parkland on the banks of the enchanting Ormesby Broad.
- Tamarind Indian Restaurant (Indian fine dining) Woodbastwick Road, Blofield Heath, NR13 4AB
T: 01603 716622
Tamarind’s strength and distinctiveness lies in the fact that we aim to offer a wide range of both traditional and exclusive, inimitable dishes.
- Moments Restaurant & Whites Wine Bar (Traditional fare - Walking distance)
at Beach Road, Scratby, Great Yarmouth NR29 3AJ
A very busy local restaurant with daily specials - and just around the corner.
- The Castle (Family carvery) Norwich Road, Caister-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR30 5JN
Great value Carvery and restaurant with indoor children’s play area.
- California Tavern (Local pub with good food) California Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR29 3QW Probably the best live music in the region and food menu offers a wide range for all tastes.
- The Wildebeest (Fine dining) 82-86 Norwich Rd, Stoke Holy Cross,
T: 01508 492497
Chef Patron Daniel Smith takes great pride in his kitchen serving the freshest ingredients, bringing dishes together that embrace every season and using all that is great and good from the local area.
- Fishermans Return (Lots of fresh fish dishes) The Lane, Winterton-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR29 4BN T:01493 393305
It`s seafood is renowned. It's mentioned in several pub guides for this, and rightly so.