Our spacious seaside holiday cottage on the stunning Norfolk coast, with unbeatable sea views and own hot tub. Have a look at our video on the right.
Would you love to stay in a modern and stylish holiday home overlooking the gorgeous sandy beaches of Norfolk’s coastline? Our Beachside House self-catering accommodation promises the ideal coastal retreat, whether you spend your days relaxing on the beach or your evenings enjoying some alfresco dining in your own private garden with enviable views out over the sea. With space for up to eight guests, Beachside House is the perfect place to call home on your self-catering holiday.
About Beachside House
Comfortable and contemporary, Beachside House boats a 4 star Gold Self Catering Quality in Tourism Award for VisitEngland, offering 4 bedrooms and sleeping up to 9 guests. Wake up to sea views, before making your way down to the sandy beach adjacent to the house. With an exclusive and enviable location, a private beachside garden and your very own hot tub room to unwind in, you couldn’t pick a finer setting for your relaxing holiday by the sea.
Beachside House is set within the grounds of Wakefield Court Beach, conveniently located between the exciting seaside town of Great Yarmouth and the charming tranquillity of the Norfolk Broads National Park. In Great Yarmouth, you’ll find plenty of traditional seaside fun or, if you’re looking for a more peaceful getaway, the Norfolk Broads offer the opportunity for relaxing boat trips, sunny picnics and wildlife spotting.
Just a few minutes’ walk away from Beachside House you’ll find plenty to entertain, as well as many quality restaurant and eating places in the local area. The nearby village of California is home to The California Tavern pub, offering delicious food and entertainment. California also boasts an indoor swimming pool, fish n chip takeaway and Chinese takeaway, which are open during the holiday season. The village of Scratby is just a few minutes’ walk from Beachside House, offering a local mini market, post office, garden/antiques centre, family bakery and the popular restaurant, Moments, which are open all year round. During the main season, the nearby Abigail’s Bistro and another indoor swimming pool are also available. With the rest of delightful Norfolk on your doorstep, there’s no end of things to discover!
Our Beachside House holiday accommodation is open all year round!
- 4 bedrooms including; one master bedroom with king size bed, 32in LCD TV and sea view; two double bedrooms (one with sea view) and fourth bedroom with combination bed (4ft double with 3ft single over)and sea view – LCD TVs in all bedrooms.
- Impressive and contemporary fitted kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob, double oven, microwave, large larder fridge, separate larder freezer and espresso coffee maker.
- Large, comfortable lounge with stunning sea views, 42in Plasma HD TV and Blu-ray DVD player with sound system. Patio doors from lounge leading out to large secluded private garden and decking area complete with garden furniture and gazebo, overlooking the sandy beach.
- Hot tub in Garden room.
- Dining room with table and comfortable seating for eight guests.
- Patio doors from dining room leading out to secluded patio courtyard with garden furniture and a gas BBQ.
- Downstairs bathroom with double walk-in rain shower, WC and basin.
- Upstairs modern family bathroom with double Jacuzzi bath with skylight window above, WC, wash basin and separate shower cubicle.
- Separate laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Free WIFI
- Beds made up for you on arrival with fresh cotton bed linen and soft cotton towels
- All 0il for central heating, hot water and electricity included in the tariff
- Parking for up to three cars in the shared car park.
- Free use of Sea kayak, body boards, windbreaks and other beach gear at house.
- Beachside House is strictly no pets and is a non-smoking accommodation.
- Please note the conservatory is not available for guest use
- Take a look at our live webcam to see the beach views at Beachside House today.
- Book with confidence – 4 star Self Catering Gold Award by Quality in Tourism for VisitEngland.
Beachside House, executive detached 4 bedroom house with hot tub, superb sea views, free WiFi, sleeps 8/9 persons, VisitEngland 4 star Self Catering Gold Award, sorry no pets. Weekly tariff from £1055 to £1955. Short breaks available October to May from £755.